Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-02-2012

No more offline mode for Widget in Belle for Nokia N 8

hi guys
I am not able to find the option for to make the widgets go offline. I just recently updated to the belle update and the option for offline mode for Widget vanished. not to mention the belle consume more battery and WIFI always stays connected and sure if make WIFI offline. Is there anyone here can help me on this I would be really appreciating this. Thank in advance
Old 14-02-2012

Re: No more offline mode for Widget in Belle for Nokia N 8

This is really very frustrating . I have the same problem and for unknown reason the belle always want to go online all the time. And the thing is that there is no application working at that time , please guys need help on this
Old 14-02-2012

Yeah I know this problem and to solve it you need to remove the battery for the phone . there should be option to make each widget sync every X minutes or Hours and select if we can do that for WIFI or else Data carrier. But that is not possible . that is not the only issue in fact belle is stuck on multitask in open two app together on the same time, also when connected to Nokia suite it hangs if you do anything in mobile. No doubt that the belle UI is far most better then the anna but required lot of customization as well as also required to add Anna features to improve and make it user friendly .
Old 14-02-2012

Hope this will help just drag the status menu on the home screen and just turn off the mobile data and wifi connections may be that would help you
Old 14-02-2012

I have the similar issue and I am not talking about the wireless widget or the mail app but the widgets like the facebook, accuweather that goes online alot of time and on the Anna , it was possible to set those widget to offline, the mails are still being checked. In belle there is no such option to put widgets offline

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,