Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is it possible to hide Line icon in Nokia N 8 with Belle

Portable Devices

Old 14-02-2012

Is it possible to hide Line icon in Nokia N 8 with Belle

I have just recently updated to the Belle and it now showing network name and singal/batery icon on the Number 1. That line is use half . is there anyone here can help me to find out the way to hide the number icon on display that doesn’t display me what line i use . 1 or 2. I was not having this problem on the Anna its just in the belle . so is there any one can help me to hide it or turn off that doesn’t show me what line I use. I would be appreciating this

Old 14-02-2012

Re: Is it possible to hide Line icon in Nokia N 8 with Belle

I am having the similar issue on my N8 , I first thought it was the themes related issue . I am also having the problem on I get the icon "1" Line use and I cannot hide.i would be glad if anyone here help me on this

Thanks
Old 14-02-2012

Re: Is it possible to hide Line icon in Nokia N 8 with Belle

Look like the SIM card issue did you try using another SIM on your phone and see if that help . please post back if you able to solve this issue

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,