Thread: Low battery life in Nokia N97 mini.

Arrow Low battery life in Nokia N97 mini.

I recently purchase The Nokia N97 mini. This is very nice phone. The performance of this phone is very nice. But I am having problem with the battery life of this phone. The battery life of my phone is very less. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Low battery life in Nokia N97 mini.

I am having same problem with the battery life of Nokia N9 mini phone. The battery life of my phone is less the two hours this is very annoying. I need to chard my Nokia N97 mini several times in a day. I am totally disappointed with the battery life of this phone. I use GPS, browser for very less time. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? I am also getting error message “system error”.

GPS and browser consume much amount of battery charge. If you are use GPS and browser for long duration this will reduce your battery life. Do not charge yours mobile several times. Charge fully your battery when you connect to the charger. This will defiantly increase your battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayize View Post
    I am having same problem with the battery life of Nokia N9 mini phone. The battery life of my phone is less the two hours this is very annoying. I need to chard my Nokia N97 mini several times in a day. I am totally disappointed with the battery life of this phone. I use GPS, browser for very less time. Could anyone tell me what is the problem? I am also getting error message “system error”.
    If you are getting “system error” this error message then perform restore factory setting action. This will help you to increase battery life also check for error message. Normally Restore factory settings solve this problem

This looks like this is battery problem. Replace your battery with the original Nokia battery. If you use any third party battery then this may damage your mobile phone. So it is strongly recommended to use Original Nokia battery in your nokia phone. The battery life of new Nokia battery is very good comparing to old battery.