Thread: Flashing text message notification on Nokia N8 with Anna

Flashing text message notification on Nokia N8 with Anna

This really very annoying if the text message come in Either a standard SMS one or one via What'sapp . the text message notification prompt is flashing very quick on the display. It is like second, or just under speed. So for reading the message I have to jab at the screen as fast as can till it right and hit either of the buttons. This issue won’t happen when the phone is unlock in that case the notification box comes up then stays there until I interact with it I installed Anna fine more my Symbian 3 . is there anyone here can help me to solve t his issue I would be really glad to know this thanks in advance .

Re: Flashing text message notification on Nokia N8 with Anna

I would have told you to reset your device but I think it will not solve the issue. But I would like to know is there any unused applications you have installed and did you clear the to get the browser cache to get some free phone memory remaining which can be helping matters.

Look to me as the corrupt install of a program causing a conflict with your message. As far as the application is concern can you tell me was there any fault occur with "Whatsapp" running. If you don’t have the latest install of what apps it will cause this issue. Hopes this help

Thanks for the reply and I already had the browser cache cleared. I have about 65 MB of space free and I don’t think the what app is cause of this problem because I don’t get this error on what apps messages. I installed few themes and I will uninstall that too and see if that would work . will post if any progress

I think you should uninstall few apps that you no longer required and see if that helps and if the problem is still there you have no other option then to reset your phone . just keep the app installed on your phone to down number. I actually installed it o the E: or F . Just clean Anna install will help I guess . please post back if you succeed