Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Twitter application shows "Can't connect to Twitter" message in Nokia N9

Portable Devices

Old 14-02-2012

Twitter application shows "Can't connect to Twitter" message in Nokia N9

I have recently purchased Nokia N9 mobile phone. I like this mobile phone but I am facing problem with twitter application in this mobile phone. whenever I open twitter application in my mobile phone when I open twitter application and then try to connect at that time it shows "Can't connect to Twitter". Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Old 14-02-2012

Re: Twitter application shows "Can't connect to Twitter" message in Nokia N9

You have to first check whether you are able to connect any other application or not? if problem is occurring with twitter application only then there might be something wrong with twitter app and if problem is occur with all the application then problem is with your mobile phone.
Old 14-02-2012

I am aware of this problem and I have searched on the internet regarding this problem and I have come to know that with upcoming update pr1.1 this problem will get solved. I think you should wait for that update and then problem will get solved. till updates are available you should use Twitter from web browser and you should make shortcut of the twitter in your application list. I hope it will be helpful for you.
Old 14-02-2012

According to me you have to Xterm in your Nokia N9 phone. After that you have to type this.
Quote:
gconftool --recursive-unset /system/http_proxy
gconftool --recursive-unset /system/proxy
gconftool --recursive-unset /system/osso
With the help of this all the network connection and Bluetooth connection will get reset and then your problem might get solved.
Old 14-02-2012

Yes above solution is correct. I was also having similar issue with my N9 also and then I have tried above solution and then Twitter start working properly. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,