Thread: Lost facebook widget from Nokia C5-03

Lost facebook widget from Nokia C5-03

From last 6 months I am using Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and all the things were going good. Accidently I have removed facebook widget from my mobile phone. Now I want to know that how can I get back that widget in my device. If anyone knows how to do that then help me.

Re: Lost facebook widget from Nokia C5-03

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should open Nokia OVI store. Now after opening the Nokia ovistore you have to tap on the search option and then you have to search for the facebook widget from there. Now after that you have to install it in your mobile phone and after installing that in your mobile phone your problem will get solved. if after trying this solution also same problem is occurring then let me know.

I have already tried to find facebook widget on the Nokia OVI store but I cannot find the widget. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by resetting the Nokia C5-03 device but resetting the device does not help me to solve this problem. is there another way to solve this problem?

As you have mentioned that you are not able to find facebook widget from the Nokia OVI store and that is why I would like to tell you that you shoulddownload facebook installer & facebook wgz widget file from any third party website and then install that in your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone. now after installing that in your mobile phone you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?