Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia N8 not displaying proper world time

Portable Devices

Old 14-02-2012

Nokia N8 not displaying proper world time

hi guys

I need help on this issue. Now I am traveling out of country in Moscow but for some reason that is doing know why my phone is showing the wrong world clock time. Itís about an half an hour late then the exact time. Is there something wrong with the phone can anyone here solve this problem. I would be really appreciating this

Old 14-02-2012

Re: Nokia N8 not displaying proper world time

I donít know what the problem is but I would suggest you to try this
  • Go to the setting
  • Then to the phone
  • After that to the time and date
  • Then to the automatic time update
  • Set it on

See if this helps you
Old 14-02-2012

I think this is because of the Russia does not change the time for winter time. I think the phone donít know regarding this and that why it is showing this time . like it was previously changed . on the summer your time will probably will show correct. For now I canít see anything except the update which can solve this issue that up date will include the new time-zones configuration
Old 14-02-2012

Thanks for the reply I really appreciate this the automatic time option fixed the local time although the world time is yet showing wrong . I guess I have to wait til the update for this will be coming to fix this issue . I think itís a bug and need to fixed soon

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,