Thread: "Website has sent a certificate with different website name than requested. Accept anyway?" message in Nokia 5800

"Website has sent a certificate with different website name than requested. Accept anyway?" message in Nokia 5800

I have Nokia 5800 mobile phone and I am using this mobile phone from last one year. I like this mobile phone. now using internet I get this message "Website has sent a certificate with different website name than requested. Accept anyway?" Is there any way to get rid of this?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: "Website has sent a certificate with different website name than requested. Accept anyway?" message in Nokia 5800

You have mentioned that while using internet in your Nokia 5800 you are experiencing problem and that is why I would like to ask you that you are getting this problem while opening any particular website or this problem occurs with all the websites? If this problem occurs with all the web sites then problem is with the phone otherwise something else is causing this problem.

Re: "Website has sent a certificate with different website name than requested. Accept anyway?" message in Nokia 5800

This problem occurs with every websites I open in my Nokia 5800 mobile phone. is there any setting i am missing or something wrong with my mobile phone? is it possible to solve this problem by resetting my Nokia 5800 mobile phone? Any have any idea about this then please help me.

You can solve this problem by turning off the warning option from your Nokia 5800. Similar problem occurred with me also and after spending many times on internet also I didn’t get any solution. Now after that I have contact Nokia care and asked them for solution regarding this and they have told me to run off the warning option and then I have tried that solution and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

If you need any more help then let me know.

To turn off the warning in your Nokia 5800 you have to follow this step and then your problem will get solved. first you have to go to the menu and then tap on the internet. Then you need to select web and after selecting the web you have to tap on options. After tapping on the option you have to go to the settings and then select general.

Now after that you have to select show warnings and tap on the off option. I hope after doing this your problem will get solved.