Thread: Which box can be used to unlock Alcatel OT-908?

Which box can be used to unlock Alcatel OT-908?

This is a very short question that I want to ask with you all, hoping to get some response from you all, so hope you will do reply to me. Now as the title says which is the tool box that can help me in unlocking this phone, so that’s what I want to know, do you all know anything about such phone then do tell me about it. It would be better for me.

Re: Which box can be used to unlock Alcatel OT-908?

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelus View Post
    This is a very short question that I want to ask with you all, hoping to get some response from you all, so hope you will do reply to me. Now as the title says which is the tool box that can help me in unlocking this phone, so that’s what I want to know, do you all know anything about such phone then do tell me about it. It would be better for me.
    Lg toolbox is a ideal toolbox for you. So if you want then you can opt for that. In fact I have heard in some websites that it does gives free codes that are required for the unlocking purposes and hence I am suggesting you that you should go with this tool. I don’t have any other tool box that I would like to suggest. But this one is quite good.

Re: Which box can be used to unlock Alcatel OT-908?

Smart clip and furious gold both these tools are very much essentials for the unlocking purpose, to find out which one of them is very good in it then I would advise you to look at this link . Possibly looking at that thread will help you in deciding which is good and which is not.

smile Re: Which box can be used to unlock Alcatel OT-908?

I am using KKDongle and have unlocked lots of alcatel phones for free. So if you are thinking about unlocking your Alcatel phone as well then better go with this tool. It is not so costly as well you will get it in around Rs.4,497(I.N.R).

If you want there are others as well such as microbox and PolarBox but the problem with them is that they don’t support provider ids at all, that’s what I want to say here. I hope that’s clear for you.