Thread: USB Pinout of Alcatel OT-217?

USB Pinout of Alcatel OT-217?

Can anybody tell me where is the usb pinout of this phone, if anyone can tell me something about the same then that would be great for me. This manufacturer does not have a great support so that’s why it is always difficult to get some solutions for this phone. Anyways do you all have any idea about it then please do reply otherwise I will be looking out for some other help, anyways thanks in advance.

Re: USB Pinout of Alcatel OT-217?

Quote Originally Posted by Hahtalekin View Post
    Can anybody tell me where is the usb pinout of this phone, if anyone can tell me something about the same then that would be great for me. This manufacturer does not have a great support so that’s why it is always difficult to get some solutions for this phone. Anyways do you all have any idea about it then please do reply otherwise I will be looking out for some other help, anyways thanks in advance.
    Hi just do look at the image that I have given you here well there are several numberings given in the image that describes the various pinouts in the phone. Out of that number 8 is for the usb data+ and number 9 is for the usb data -. Number 10 denotes, VCC +5VInput +5V form USB or charger. While number 6 is for GND Ground. I hope you know what is gnd they are the USB signals and charger. I hope this information was enough for you. Anything else that you want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Hi just do look at the image that I have given you here well there are several numberings given in the image that describes the various pinouts in the phone. Out of that number 8 is for the usb data+ and number 9 is for the usb data -. Number 10 denotes, VCC +5VInput +5V form USB or charger. While number 6 is for GND Ground. I hope you know what is gnd they are the USB signals and charger. I hope this information was enough for you. Anything else that you want to know.

Is this the same pinout applicable for the Alcatel ot217 phones as well, will it be applied for that as well, that’s what I wanted to know. So what do you all have to say about it. Please tell.

No dude both are completely different phones and hence I think the actual design would be completely different for the usb pinout. So don’t try matching them at any cost they are bound to differ a lot.