Thread: Unable to update the firmware of jxd 656 mp4 player

Unable to update the firmware of jxd 656 mp4 player

One day when I was trying to update the firmware of this mp4 player I disconnected it from the pc and since then it is not being detected by the PC. So I am not able to update the firmware of this mp4 player. Well I had some work and I had to remove it in the middle of the process I did not knew that its consequences would be so harsh, now that’s a really sad thing for me. Can you all please tell me as if what can I do to get rid out of this problem. Is there any way or method by which I would be able to update the firmware of this mp4 player.

unsure Re: Unable to update the firmware of jxd 656 mp4 player

Quote Originally Posted by Kansbar View Post
    One day when I was trying to update the firmware of this mp4 player I disconnected it from the pc and since then it is not being detected by the PC. So I am not able to update the firmware of this mp4 player. Well I had some work and I had to remove it in the middle of the process I did not knew that its consequences would be so harsh, now that’s a really sad thing for me. Can you all please tell me as if what can I do to get rid out of this problem. Is there any way or method by which I would be able to update the firmware of this mp4 player.
    I have heard somewhere that short circuiting the pin of flash and connecting it back to the pc would be of definite help for sure. I don’t know the exact way by which how it is done but I can only suggest you since I have read somewhere that it helps, that’s why I am recommending this solution for you. Do look at it accordingly.

blush Re: Unable to update the firmware of jxd 656 mp4 player

Quote Originally Posted by HamsiniI View Post
    I have heard somewhere that short circuiting the pin of flash and connecting it back to the pc would be of definite help for sure. I don’t know the exact way by which how it is done but I can only suggest you since I have read somewhere that it helps, that’s why I am recommending this solution for you. Do look at it accordingly.
    Ok I forgot to mention that in the above question itself, I have tried that already and let me tell you I have short circuited the pin 29 and 30 with an all pin but still the stupid mp4 player is not detected by the PC. I have also tried the hold and short circuit method as well but even that did not work for me at all. I held the play button with the short circuit but even that did not help me, now what? Can anyone tell? Please.

Re: Unable to update the firmware of jxd 656 mp4 player

Quote Originally Posted by Kansbar View Post
    Ok I forgot to mention that in the above question itself, I have tried that already and let me tell you I have short circuited the pin 29 and 30 with an all pin but still the stupid mp4 player is not detected by the PC. I have also tried the hold and short circuit method as well but even that did not work for me at all. I held the play button with the short circuit but even that did not help me, now what? Can anyone tell? Please.
    Very sad to see that. I don’t think so there is anything that you can do. You can return it back to the vendor from where you had got the device. I don’t think there is any other option at all.