Thread: Audio stops on its own while listening to online music in Acer Iconia Tab A200

Audio stops on its own while listening to online music in Acer Iconia Tab A200

Now this is a strange issue that is happening with my acer tab. Whenever I am listening to online music in Google listen the audio stops and then it begins again where it had stopped after the screen times out. So do you all have any suggestions that you would like to give it to me then do let me know about it.

Re: Audio stops on its own while listening to online music in Acer Iconia Tab A200

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Now this is a strange issue that is happening with my acer tab. Whenever I am listening to online music in Google listen the audio stops and then it begins again where it had stopped after the screen times out. So do you all have any suggestions that you would like to give it to me then do let me know about it.
    Ok that’s a really strange problem that you have mentioned here and I don’t know what to say about the same. see all I can say is that just do a simple reboot of the tablet, see if that fixes up the issue or not. As such you haven’t described much about the problem. So all I want to say is that you can call up the support team for the assistance and see if they can help you on this. I am sure they will do this for you.

Next time when you are describing a problem make sure that you elaborate completely about the said issue.