Thread: Does Acer Iconia Tab A200 support MHL?

Does Acer Iconia Tab A200 support MHL?

I am really pissed out to find out that this tablet does not have hdmi port, well I was just wondering if this tablet supports mhl or not. So accordingly I can make some arrangements for the support, I can arrange for the mini USB to HDMI converter. So what do you all think about it, please answer me. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Does Acer Iconia Tab A200 support MHL?

No it is not there I don’t think so it is supported. Well I can see on the basis of the specifications that I have seen about the tablet and nothing else, so that’s what I want to say here. as such I haven’t used the tablet that’s why I cant tell you anything on assurity. So that’s all I can say here.

Re: Does Acer Iconia Tab A200 support MHL?

Quote Originally Posted by G.Mcgrath View Post
    I am really pissed out to find out that this tablet does not have hdmi port, well I was just wondering if this tablet supports mhl or not. So accordingly I can make some arrangements for the support, I can arrange for the mini USB to HDMI converter. So what do you all think about it, please answer me. I am waiting for the response from your side.
    One of my friend is having this tablet and he has completely ruled out the possibility of having this mhl support so don’t expect that support in this tablet. Yes it is really very disappointing to see that there is no hdmi support as well in this tablet. Now that’s really very sad to see, so that’s all I can say here. I hope you did understand what I am saying here. if you have anything else to ask about the particular tablet then please do feel free to ask here.