Thread: Acer Iconia Tab A200 ics 4.0.3 rom

Acer Iconia Tab A200 ics 4.0.3 rom

Hello everyone does anyone know where can I get the rom for ICS. I need that for my tablet and I am thinking to flash it with this rom. Do do anyone know from where can I get that rom. I am sure you will be having some information about it and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all. If anyone here has managed to get this rom installed on an a200 then please do tell me the steps as well, even that would be of great help for me that’s all I can say here.

Re: Acer Iconia Tab A200 ics 4.0.3 rom

Hi I am giving this link for you hope so that turns out to be useful for you and one more thing that I would like to warn you is that this firmware that I am giving you is meant for the developers and those who are willing to experiment with it should not go with such kind of firmware that’s all I can say here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here. anyways here is the link for the firmware you can download it from here and then flash it on your tablet, that’s the way to go.

Re: Acer Iconia Tab A200 ics 4.0.3 rom

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    Hello everyone does anyone know where can I get the rom for ICS. I need that for my tablet and I am thinking to flash it with this rom. Do do anyone know from where can I get that rom. I am sure you will be having some information about it and hence that’s the reason why I am asking this with you all. If anyone here has managed to get this rom installed on an a200 then please do tell me the steps as well, even that would be of great help for me that’s all I can say here.
    Dude you can refer this Link and probably you will get all the information about the installation of the rom and how to flash it, from there. So that’s what I want to say here. Do revert me back if that was helpful or not.