Thread: How to Unlock iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS BASEBAND without wifi?

How to Unlock iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS BASEBAND without wifi?

I know this might be a pretty old topic but still I want to ask this from you all, do you all know how to unlock this baseband 06.15.00 and that too without any wifi connection or something. So do you all have any idea about the same?

Have looked in some great websites but disappointed to see none of them having a great source of help. That’s why made the decision to ask this from you all, hope you all will listen to me. Please recommend some good solution.

Re: How to Unlock iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS BASEBAND without wifi?

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    I know this might be a pretty old topic but still I want to ask this from you all, do you all know how to unlock this baseband 06.15.00 and that too without any wifi connection or something. So do you all have any idea about the same?

Have looked in some great websites but disappointed to see none of them having a great source of help. That’s why made the decision to ask this from you all, hope you all will listen to me. Please recommend some good solution.
    Hi, please do look at this link and let me know if that was of help or not. I am sure that will help you. Do let me know if that does not work for you. So that I can think of some alternative solutions. That’s it.

Frankly speaking there was no real solution in it. I would rather be happy if you could have suggest me some other links that I can go through. The link that you gave me was of not so much help me. Suggest me something else. That would be better.

Dude I have got some steps for you do look at it and let me know if that was of help for you or not,
    1) First of all you must get the iPhone folder from here .
    2) Also download this attachment as well.
    3) Now go through explorer and create a folder named ""AutoInstall"" in your iphone.
    4) Now go to the following location iPhone\private\var\root\Media\Cydia\ and you will find two files there, put them in AutoInstall folder.
    5) Now restart the phone twice.
    Attached Files Attached Files