Thread: How to remove passcode in iPhone and iPod Touch without restoring in iTunes

How to remove passcode in iPhone and iPod Touch without restoring in iTunes

I want to remove this passcode from both these gadgets can you all suggest me any good way by which I would be able to do that, I searched in internet looking for some solutions and no it did not help me at all. That’s why I have come here seeking some help from you all, I am sure that you will tell me some way or the another to get me out of this.

Re: How to remove passcode in iPhone and iPod Touch without restoring in iTunes

Quote Originally Posted by N@tty.Geo View Post
    I want to remove this passcode from both these gadgets can you all suggest me any good way by which I would be able to do that, I searched in internet looking for some solutions and no it did not help me at all. That’s why I have come here seeking some help from you all, I am sure that you will tell me some way or the another to get me out of this.
    I don’t think so that would be possible at all. Yes you cn definitely do that with the help of iTunes. Which brings me to the query that why haven’t you used the iTunes for that purpose. Cant you sync it with the iTunes or what?

Hi follow the steps that I am giving you here and let me know if that works for you or not. So here are the steps for you.
    1) First and the foremost download this attachment .it is a iPhone browser. After downloading install it.
    2) Now connect the iPhone to PC.
    3) Open up the iPhone browser and navigate it to the var folder.
    4) Once you get the var folder expand it and go the keychains which is a sub folder inside var.
    5) Now click on keychains folder and delete keychain-2.bd file
    6) Once you are done with that reboot the iphone passcode, that’s it. You are done.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by CassandraD View Post
    Hi follow the steps that I am giving you here and let me know if that works for you or not. So here are the steps for you.
    1) First and the foremost download this attachment .it is a iPhone browser. After downloading install it.
    2) Now connect the iPhone to PC.
    3) Open up the iPhone browser and navigate it to the var folder.
    4) Once you get the var folder expand it and go the keychains which is a sub folder inside var.
    5) Now click on keychains folder and delete keychain-2.bd file
    6) Once you are done with that reboot the iphone passcode, that’s it. You are done.
    Thanks for that great solution that you have given here but what I want to say is that I have a problem I downloaded the attachment but the iphone browser is not detecting my iPhone, now why is that so? What should I do now?

star Re: How to remove passcode in iPhone and iPod Touch without restoring in iTunes

Well surely appears to me as a update problem, so for that what you should do is disconnect the phone fro the pc, by pressing the home and power button together in 10sec, wait for the logo to appear. Once you see the logo, release the buttons that you pressed. Now again connect the phone to the pc and see if it is working or not.