hello everyone, my iPhone has been water damaged. Since then it is giving me lots of problems I know I am the only culprit over here but I tried doing some rescue work for it as well. but nothing is working. My phone is not getting started up only. I replaced the coil right next to the power IC plug looking to drive some power that is there in the battery but my phone is not started up, it means there is no drawing of power. On checking the resistance of the battery, it shows resistance between battery + and - and its 0 ohms. Its really depressing to see my iPhone giving such kind of results. Any response that you al have for me then please do share it with me.