Thread: No backlight in Apple iPad 2, need a coil replacement

No backlight in Apple iPad 2, need a coil replacement

My iPad 2 got wet and it is partially damaged and I don’t know what to do. There is no backlight in the tablet and hence that’s the reason why Please tell me. I got my LCD replaced then also it has not worked for me, so that’s what I want to say here. I just want to know if there is a coil in the iPhone 3GS that I can put it in the iPad 2 as well. Well this weird solution was suggested by one of my friend and hence I am asking this with you all. So do you all know the location of that coil then do let me know about it. Waiting to hear it from you.

Re: No backlight in Apple iPad 2, need a coil replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    My iPad 2 got wet and it is partially damaged and I don’t know what to do. There is no backlight in the tablet and hence that’s the reason why Please tell me. I got my LCD replaced then also it has not worked for me, so that’s what I want to say here. I just want to know if there is a coil in the iPhone 3GS that I can put it in the iPad 2 as well. Well this weird solution was suggested by one of my friend and hence I am asking this with you all. So do you all know the location of that coil then do let me know about it. Waiting to hear it from you.
    I don’t know if I am right here but it is found in the 4r7 coil located near the lcd connector. So you can find out there I am sure you will get it there only, so do check that out.

I would advise you to check the location that you cleaned it might happen that you must have ripped from board. So that can be a possibility you need to have a check about the same, that’s what I want to say here. so do check that out buddy.

Hi, you can check this link out here probably you will get all the information that you were looking for and I am sure that would be the appropriate solution for you. So that’s what I want to say here.

Do check that link out and let me know if you have cleared out the query or not.

No, dude I am still stuck with the problem. Don’t know when I will get rid out of it. Some of my friends are asking me to replace it from the Apple store, I would consider that as the last option.