Thread: Didn't receive the stylus along with the new Lenovo X220t bought from the Bay

Didn't receive the stylus along with the new Lenovo X220t bought from the Bay

Now I am really frustrated with both Lenovo and Bay. Already getting irritated with the Lenovo T61 I returned and ordered this new Lenovo X220t believing that it would at least not create any problem this time the limit has been crossed. Trust me I was very much happy with the delivery of this new X220t.

When I opened the package I was very much by looking at the new shiny X220t then later on when I removed all other extra external accessories what came to my notice was that I couldn’t find the Stylus. Believing that it would be present in the other box or somewhere lying around inside it I searched each and every corner of the package but didn’t find it anywhere. Also let me tell you that I am completely aware of the Lenovo package so I am also aware where exactly the stylus is placed inside the package. I guess bay does not provide us with the stylus with this X220t.

Re: Didn't receive the stylus along with the new Lenovo X220t bought from the Bay

Hey I can understand your requirement but also let me tell you that such minor things happens with a lot so I would tell you not to blame of give negative comments to the manufacturers. It must have been misplaced while performing the packing for the delivery. You should try and get some opinions and suggestion from the related people like other retailers regarding this issue.

But even if you feel that you are in a desperate need of a stylus then you can easily get it from Amazon within a night but I am not sure whether the one which you are going to get from there will work on your X220t, as I have not yet tried it in my laptop. Hope you will get one soon.

Re: Didn't receive the stylus along with the new Lenovo X220t bought from the Bay

Once I called up the online support, there I was transferred to the Post Sales Team after explaining problem to them I didn’t get any response instead I was told to wait for few second. Realizing that few second turned into an hour I disconnected the line and then called them up again. Again I was transferred to the Post Sales Team but this time the Post sales Team transferred my call to some superior person. I didn’t expect such a silly excuse from those people, they said that the website from which they need to access my order details is under maintenance so right its down. I was shocked to hear that I will have to wait for even letting them know my problem great!

Look my friend if the care center also fails to help you then the only thing you can do in order to teach them a lesson is return your product by giving a negative feedback. We can’t expect such carelessness from such a huge brand. Being a dedicated and faithful customer if we get such a ignorable response then better we switch to some other brand. Rather I would go for tablet PC from Fujitsu, this would be a better option for us.

Hey I feel extremely sorry for the inconvenience you are facing but I would not agree with the negative feedback you are placing for the Sales Team. Even I faced the same issue some few months ago. But when I contacted the Post Sales Team, without wasting my time and energy they directly replied me saying that the Team will supply me with a new "digitizer pen” without charging me the extra money for that pen.

If they said that their website is down that doesn’t mean that they are lying, it could be a fact. Why don’t you try calling them later after 1 or 2 days. Have some patience and try to contact them again after a period of time. If they respond with the same excuse then definitely you have the reason for getting angry on them.

Hey I feel extremely sorry for the inconvenience you are facing but I would not agree with the negative feedback you are placing for the Sales Team. Even I faced the same issue some few months ago. But when I contacted the Post Sales Team, without wasting my time and energy they directly replied me saying that the Team will supply me with a new "digitizer pen” without charging me the extra money for that pen.

If they said that their website is down that doesn’t mean that they are lying, it could be a fact. Why don’t you try calling them later after 1 or 2 days. Have some patience and try to contact them again after a period of time. If they respond with the same excuse then definitely you have the reason for getting angry on them.