Thread: how to get Netflix back on my Wii and connect to my account?

how to get Netflix back on my Wii and connect to my account?

I had to delete the Netflix from my Wii because i had connected it to wrong wii account. When i try to put it back then it asks me to buy it. How can i connect it to my account i have already created my Netflix account. Please help me?

Re: how to get Netflix back on my Wii and connect to my account?

If you have any saved data of Netflix or channel data saved on your Wii console then delete it. Now go to the Wii shop and re-download the Netflix channel. After downloading it start the channel, you will be asked for your information at fist screen of the Netflix. Enter the require fields and you will be ready to use it again.

My brother has deleted the his Netflix channel from his Wii and then gave it to me for re-installing it. I found the channel and downloaded it but i am not able to see any fields for logging in. when i try to log ib it automatically redirects me to my brothers account. Is there any other way of doing it?i want to get Netflix for my account.

You will need to erase the stored data from your Wii. At the left bottom of the screen there is a option called “data management” select it and go to the “saved data”. From there click on the “Wii” and then Netflix. It will show you the small menu, select the option “erase data” from this menu. It will erase all of the previously saved data from your wii. Now follow the regular steps for login and go to the first screen of your channel. Enter the required information and you will be able to use this channel.

I have followed all of the above steps correctly but when i tried to click on the Netflix icon from the menu, it only showed me “Wii menu” And “start” options only. I am not getting any login page where i can enter my information or create new account. I have erased all of the previously saved data but still it takes me to my brother's account!