Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Lost wireless connection on my Nintendo wii automatically

Portable Devices

Old 11-02-2012

Lost wireless connection on my Nintendo wii automatically

Hi, i was watching the movie on the Netflix on my Wii but suddenly while watching the movie an error occurred which said “system could not connect to wireless network”. I can see from my setting that my Wii can detect the network but still i am not able to connect it. It is showing me some codes related to password and security. Do you guys have any idea why this is happening ?

Old 11-02-2012

Re: Lost wireless connection on my Nintendo wii automatically

First remove all the connection from your wireless router and then try plugging all the cables back. Check whether you have set the broadcast to “mixed” and then set the channel to 1 or 11.Try resetting the router connection. By the way which error codes are you getting while using Netflix?
Old 11-02-2012

Re: Lost wireless connection on my Nintendo wii automatically

When i was watching the movie with Netflix , first i had 52031 error.Then i tried some troubleshooting steps but then it gave me 51331 error code. I then turned off the system and started it back but got error 50299 again. why am i getting several errors in my system? What do these error means?

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,