Thread: Unable to detect any motion with Wii remote plus!

Unable to detect any motion with Wii remote plus!

Hi, i bought the Wii remote plus for playing Skyward sword and it was working very well. One day when i went to my cousin’s place for playing his game with my remote plus it stopped after detecting! i was unable to use my cursor though i could use it for hitting home button but was unable to get any response from my cursor. First iy looked like some compatibility issue but when i tested it on my system with same game i was not even able to start the game because of unavailability of my cursor. I have another remote at home which is currently being used by me. How could that have happened? When i start the system it shows the power light on my remote but it does not work.

Re: Unable to detect any motion with Wii remote plus!

You can try turning the whole system off and then turn it on by holding the power button until it shows the red light. Is your Wii connected properly to the sensor bar? Keep your sensor bar straight facing you.try reconnecting the remote to the wii by opening the case of the battery and then long pressing the button on the wii and the wii remote.

It can be the sensor of your remote not being able to connect with the wii sensor bar properly. check if anything is covering the end of your sensor. Were you using the remote in cooler environment like the room with AC in it? If yes then you should give it some time for getting back to the normal temperature. If none of this helps you then you will have to go for servicing your wii. There is a 90 days warranty for all the parts of the Nintendo .

Do you have any cordless telephone , Wi-Fi router or wireless keyboard around your Wii system? You should turn them off or make proper arrangement for it so that you can use all of your wireless media as well as your Nintendo Wii properly. Such wireless devices block your motions and you don’t get proper response from your remote.