Thread: Can you connect more than one wii to club Nintendo account

Can you connect more than one wii to club Nintendo account

Hi, i have two Nintendo Wiis and want to know if i can connect two Wiis to same Club Nintendo account! If yes then can you just tell me the procedure to do so?

Re: Can you connect more than one wii to club Nintendo account

Yes this is possible. You will have to enter the same Club Nintendo User Id and Password in both Wiis.not only this but you will also get 10 coins per game downloaded for each device from Wii shop. Though this is possible, you won’t be able to use game downloaded on 1st wii to 2nd wii. Thus if you want to play the game on both Wiis then you will have to buy game on both of the devices. You cannot share Wii shop account between two Wiis and it is limited to particular account only.

Yes, you can actually do this. I have just got my black wii and added it me my existing account instead of making another account. It does not make any error if you try to add more than one wii to same account. If i download any game from new black wii then it directly goes to my account only. This way i can download any game two times and earn points for it. It shows two Wiis connected this account now!

I also use two Wiis on my Club Nintendo account .There is a benefit of using more than one wii on same account. You can use it for downloading game twice and earn more points. You can also use both of the wiis to register all of the games on your account, because it gives you restriction of downloading same game twice on same wii.