Thread: Digital Clock Widget is running 1 hr behind actual time in Acer Iconia Tab A200

Digital Clock Widget is running 1 hr behind actual time in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have picked up Acer Iconia Tab A200 2 days ago and today while going through the Digital Clock Widget I have found that it is lacking 1 hr behind actual time from my place, I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have not yet got any success, I have just found more people having the same issue, is there anyone having an idea about resolving it??

Re: Digital Clock Widget is running 1 hr behind actual time in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have picked up Acer Iconia Tab A200 2 days ago and today while going through the Digital Clock Widget I have found that it is lacking 1 hr behind actual time from my place, I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have not yet got any success, I have just found more people having the same issue, is there anyone having an idea about resolving it??
    I was facing the same issue but then I went in to the settings time/date and after that I changed both the bottom and widget time and after that it had reset itself but then when I changed it for the second time then it started working fine, I don’t know the logic behind this but then it has actually worked out for me, if you want then you can try out the same and see if it is helping you or not. I am trying to find out a method for changing the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit but then I have not yet found a solution for the same, is there anyone who can help.

Re: Digital Clock Widget is running 1 hr behind actual time in Acer Iconia Tab A200

In that case you can check out the below thread: