Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Have questions regarding cables, hard drive and CPU of the Nintendo Wii

Portable Devices

Old 11-02-2012

Have questions regarding cables, hard drive and CPU of the Nintendo Wii

I had sent my Nintendo wii for the servicing because it had some problem with graphics. They have now returned it after servicing within the day. Just to make sure that they have really repaired my wii i called them and come to know that they have changed the hard drive, cables and CPU! How can they repair my Wii within a day?

Old 11-02-2012

Re: Have questions regarding cables, hard drive and CPU of the Nintendo Wii

There may be some problem with your cables present in the wii console. If they have mentioned that they have changed the CPU then it may be somehow related to graphics. Actually GPU is used while processing the graphics and not CPU. Hard drive generally gets damaged due to any electronic problems. We canít really speculate the problem but any problem in these devices can make graphical issue on your wii. As you got your system serviced within a time of 24 hours i would say you were fortunate to get all the hardware parts serviced.
Old 11-02-2012

Re: Have questions regarding cables, hard drive and CPU of the Nintendo Wii

Do not be happy for getting your system serviced within a day. Check first if your system is really error free. Normally we donít get our shipment so quickly. Once I also got my wii serviced quickly but when i checked, my console games were erased from wii and it was also not repaired properly. when i tried to re-download them it was saying that i will have to pay for it.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,