Thread: Not able to view usb contents and pdf files in Acer Iconia Tab A200

Not able to view usb contents and pdf files in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 yesterday and the problem that I am facing now is that I am not able to transfer my pdf in the tablet, it says file type error and something like that, other than this when I am plugging toshiba usb stick and after that when I am checking the Astro file manager then it is just saying no content, I am really running out if ideas, is there anyone who can help me out with this??

Re: Not able to view usb contents and pdf files in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 yesterday and the problem that I am facing now is that I am not able to transfer my pdf in the tablet, it says file type error and something like that, other than this when I am plugging toshiba usb stick and after that when I am checking the Astro file manager then it is just saying no content, I am really running out if ideas, is there anyone who can help me out with this??
    I think that you might not be having Adobe Reader, so just download the same from market, you can get it for free, so just get it and then let me know if you are still having the same issue or it is helping you out. Best of luck.

I have downloaded it now and when I am connecting the tablet to the computer that is running on windows 7 then I am able to view the files and I am able to transfer them as well but then when I am trying to do the same by connecting it to a computer running on windows xp then I am not able to do so. Now when I am trying to install usb driver on the computer for the A200 then it is getting hang between the installation processes, can you provide me a link for usb driver which will work fine?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

You can get the drivers for your tablet from the Acer site, so just install the same and then let me know if you have any issues.

I have tried installing the drivers for my Acer Iconia Tab A200 from the Acer site but then I got a message saying to connect the tablet and after I connected it I got the following message:
    "Cannot install this hardware. There was a problem installing this hardware. ACER iconia tab A200.An error occured during the installation of the device. The class installer registry entry is invalid."
    What should I do now??