Thread: Email Program not working in Acer Iconia Tab A200

Email Program not working in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I am using Acer Iconia Tab A200 and I have also set up my email with the Preinstalled email Program and I did not had any problem in setting it up but then now when emptying the trash I again get the emails in inbox unread, I don’t know why I am facing this issue, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Email Program not working in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I am using Acer Iconia Tab A200 and I have also set up my email with the Preinstalled email Program and I did not had any problem in setting it up but then now when emptying the trash I again get the emails in inbox unread, I don’t know why I am facing this issue, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    I have been facing the same and i did not found any solution for resolving the same, I am not using it for now and I am waiting for the ics update, in my case even I have tried deleting it form the server and from the web as well but then it did not helped, if you want then you can try to download it form the server to the computer and after that the syncing will delete the messages automatically but then it is not a perfect solution the Preinstalled email Program is missing a no of functionality.

Re: Email Program not working in Acer Iconia Tab A200

I was not aware of that, I will try out the same but then it makes me feel that we are paying for the product and finding out an alternate solution for their bug, they don’t even look in to such issues and just say that it will be fixed in the next update, which does not.