Thread: Lost virtual console games after servicing my Nintendo wii

Lost virtual console games after servicing my Nintendo wii

Hi, i had sent my Nintendo wii for servicing due to the damaged components of motherboards, i had my saved data, some virtual console games and channels saved on my wii but when i got it back after servicing it there were no data available on my wii. Is it like they forgot to restore it back to my wii? My problem is also not solved after servicing it. I am sending my wii back now and a SD card so that if they have my back up then they can give it to me. I don’t know why but it seems that they haven’t check for my damaged parts of motherboard.

Re: Lost virtual console games after servicing my Nintendo wii

Have you created your account on the Club Nintendo? Every channel can be downloaded again and you can also get your console games here. Only Wii speak channel cannot be downloaded. You will probably won’t get your demos back . If you have already talked to Nintendo for your back up and they have agreed then you should wait until you get your SD card and see what else have got!

Though you have connected your wii to the Club Nintendo, you can’t transfer the content purchased from Wii shop as it is directly stored on the hardware. Thus content cannot be transfer from one system to other even by using any storage device like SD card. There can be only possibility if the other system had bought the same game then you can get it. If your system that you got after servicing doesn’t allow you to download the pre-purchased game then you can report it to the Nintendo and they will make some action on it.

When you connect your wii to the club Nintendo they give you some coins, these coins can be used for re-downloading your games on your wii again. this is the only reason you need to connect and register your wii on their website.