Thread: Acer Iconia Tab A200 is freezing

Acer Iconia Tab A200 is freezing

It has been just a week since the day I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 and it was working well by now but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it suddenly and it has started freezing, rebooting is the only solution that is helping for the moment but then I am tired of trying out the same and ignoring the issue, it happens mostly when I am browsing, is there any workaround that I can try out or I should better go for replacement??

Re: Acer Iconia Tab A200 is freezing

It has been just a week since the day I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 and it was working well by now but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it suddenly and it has started freezing, rebooting is the only solution that is helping for the moment but then I am tired of trying out the same and ignoring the issue, it happens mostly when I am browsing, is there any workaround that I can try out or I should better go for replacement??
    If you have not tried out the factory reset then you can try out the same and see if it is making any difference if not then you should better contact the service center and check out what they have to say about the same, I don’t think that there should have been any such problem if the device is very new.