Thread: Nokia Belle update

Nokia Belle update

Recently I come to know that Nokia going to updated to Nokia Belle. They have already published in the Nokia site saying that it is coming soon. The intention of Nokia Belle is to provide a fast and responsive user interface. This interface gonna provide you an Eye-catching design and high performance software for Nokia Belle phones. On Wikipedia, it is said that next release was on February 7th, 2012. Is it really released?

Re: Nokia Belle update

I can that this is the nokia’s celebrated operating system in order to make the Nokia phone even more responsive which is further easy and fun to use. Right now it is available on most new range of phones from Nokia. Those who have the compatible smartphones, they can get this exciting new features as well as improvements from the update. Right now Nokia Belle update is available for few compatible phones.

One exciting feature I liked is Nokia Belle brings some additional home screens. In Symbain Anna you had only 3 Home screens but now with this new update you can 6 home screens. Using these screens you can easily place any apps and widgets for quick access. The update has also done few improvements over home screen widgets and added some extra functionality which you didn’t notice in previous version. Reading Emails is much easier than before.

As far as I know that this new Nokia Belle software update is now valid for following phones:
    • Nokia N8
    • Nokia E7
    • Nokia C7
    • Nokia C6-01
    • Nokia X7
    • Nokia E6

The major features of this update are as follows:
    • Faster as well as smoother browsing
    • Share & pair using NFC
    • 6 Home screens
    • Live widgets in 5 different sizes
    • Pull-down taskbar

I do expected that I can get Siri-like functionality or any response through voice based commands, but nothing here. At least I thought that I can get different than usual and whole new experience. But the Nokia didn’t think about bringing anything new rather than just changing or slight modification on UI. I don’t know how they will gonna compete with iphone and android like this way. Too bad.