Thread: Not able to sync facebook on Acer Iconia Tab A200

Not able to sync facebook on Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have recently bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 and it works fine without any issues but then the problem that i am facing now is that I am not able to sync facebook to it, I don’t know why is it not allowing me to add Facebook to my sync, is there anyone who has successfully sync facebook using A200?

Re: Not able to sync facebook on Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have recently bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 and it works fine without any issues but then the problem that i am facing now is that I am not able to sync facebook to it, I don’t know why is it not allowing me to add Facebook to my sync, is there anyone who has successfully sync facebook using A200?
    I am not very sure but then I have found that this issue is just with the HC 3.2.1 and 3.2 and not with the others, I have been checking out for the same but then I have not yet found an effective solution for the same, I think that you will have to wait for the ICS update and may be that will fix the issue.

Re: Not able to sync facebook on Acer Iconia Tab A200

I have been facing the same issue with the Facebook, I mean that when I am clicking on Add Account and after that when I select the Facebook option then the screen just flashes and then stays like that, I don’t know what is the issue all about, even I have found people mentioning that the ics update will be fixing out the issue but then it is Still broken on the pre-release ICS update, I am really running out of ideas, I will like to know if there is any other workaround that we can try to fix this issue.