Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

It is possible to recover deleted files from Xbox 360 hard drive

Portable Devices

Old 11-02-2012

It is possible to recover deleted files from Xbox 360 hard drive

I have bought Xbox 360 gaming console six months before and I have experience great gaming from the console. Xbox 360 having 250 GB hard drive and 4GB of internal storage so I am wondering it is possible to recover the deleted files from Xbox 360 hard drive. If anyone having any information regarding this matter then please recommend me.

Old 11-02-2012

Re: It is possible to recover deleted files from Xbox 360 hard drive

If you are talking about the Xbox 360 Gaming console then itís not possible to recover deleted files from Xbox 360 hard drive, as there is no tools are provided to this task on Xbox 360 and also there are not any traditional PC tools that are compatible to assume that you mounted the drive to pc.
Old 11-02-2012

I think you can recover deleted files from Xbox 360 hard drive by downloading the Xbox 360 software. Once you downloaded this software then just connect the Xbox hard drive in your PC like you connects any other HD. Now just read the software tutotrial and you will be able to recover the most part of your lost data. It worked for me as I recover about 50% of my lost data and I think this is the only thing that works in this issue.
Old 11-02-2012

I think it depends on the file you have deleted as if you deleted the Gamesave then it is not possible to recover this from the hard drive. If you deleted the Demo or the game that you have downloaded from the market place then you will be easily able to re-download on to your console without any need to purchase it.
Old 11-02-2012

The Xbox 360 is a gaming console and they are not nice in the task that you are wondering. I am sure that it is not possible to recover deleted files from hard drive until you didnít backup your files or Game saves on to something like USB flash drive or something like.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,