Thread: Cannot connect bluetooth device with Acer Iconia Tab A200

Cannot connect bluetooth device with Acer Iconia Tab A200

Hi friends I have bought Acer Iconia Tab A200 tablet and I am facing problem with connecting Bluetooth device with my tablet. I am able to pair Bluetooth device with my tablet but I cannot connect it. I am also having problem with microphone while using Skype, many time microphone does not work while using Skype. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Cannot connect bluetooth device with Acer Iconia Tab A200

Have you tried different Bluetooth device to connect with your Acer Iconia Tab A200? If you have not tried then I will suggest you connect any other Bluetooth device with your Acer Iconia Tab A200 and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. if you are getting same problem then problem is with your tab otherwise problem is with your Bluetooth device.

According to me you have to first delete all the paired Bluetooth device from your Acer Iconia Tab A200 and then you have to turn off the tablet and then turn it on again and after that you have to try to connect Bluetooth device again with your tablet and after doing that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. as far as Skype is concern if microphone is giving you problem with Skype only then there might be problem with the Skype application. You should try to fix this problem by clearing the cache of the Skype application.

I have tried to solve this problem by removing the Bluetooth device from par list and then trying to connect it again with my tablet but that idea does not help me to solve this problem. microphone gives problem randomly with different applications. Sometime during call also I get problem. what should I do to get rid of this problem.

I have read your post and I will suggest you perform factory reset in your Acer Iconia Tab A200 and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? if you get same issue even after resetting the Acer Iconia Tab A200 then you should contact Acer support and then they will give you proper solution regarding this.