Thread: No advance openGl setting available in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 using with Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 and AMD Radeon HD 6630M

No advance openGl setting available in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 using with Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 and AMD Radeon HD 6630M

Hello friends I have Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 laptop and I am facing problem with Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 in my laptop. When I open openGL setting in Adobe CS5.5 at that time there is not advanced features available in “Advanced” option. How to solve this problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: No advance openGl setting available in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 using with Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 and AMD Radeon HD 6630M

I will suggest you to manually change the graphics from onboard to AMD Radeon HD 6630M and after changing the graphic you have to open Adobe Photoshop CS5.5in your laptop and after opening the Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 you have to check whether advance features are available or not? I think after trying this solution you will be able to use advance features in the Adobe Photoshop CS5.5. try this solution and then check whether your problem will get solved or not.

If that idea does not help you to solve this problem then you have to reinstall graphic drivers in your laptop and see whether it makes any difference or not?

Re: No advance openGl setting available in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5 using with Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E520 and AMD Radeon HD 6630M

With my Lenovo same problem was occurred and it was not utilizing the graphic card and after that I have set graphic in my laptop to high performance and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

After looking at your replies I have first tried to solve this problem by changing the onboard graphic to AMD graphic and after doing that also same problem occurs. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by setting graphic to high performance but that does not help me to solve this problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You should also try to fix this problem by updating the BIOS in your laptop. many times doing BIOS update can also fix this type of problem. before you update the BIOS you should first check whether there is new drivers available for your or not.