Thread: Dropping 3G connection, wrong time and loose cover in Lenovo ThinkPad tablet

Dropping 3G connection, wrong time and loose cover in Lenovo ThinkPad tablet

So I have three issue look like a bug to me let take each problem one by one,
    1. Dropping 3G connection
      So in my tablet I keep Data enabled but my 3G connection keeps dropping and the system bat shows the no internet connection and reconnection also not helping I did check the Network Operators to Select automatically this shows some text and then goes back to the home screen which says unable to connect the network try again later.

2. Wrong time
      Tablet is showing the wrong time even if I have activated the Automatic date & time this happen now and then every twice a day. I have to keep to manual if I need the correct.

3. loose cover
      look like the connecter on the back is loose between the LCD module assembly and the base cover . not tightly attached an d you can feel it when you press the edges.

all this is very disappointing look like a bug to me , now I know I can fix the loose cover but I will be really appreciate if anyone here can fix the other two issue . my previous ThinkPad didn’t had this problem.

Re: Dropping 3G connection, wrong time and loose cover in Lenovo ThinkPad tablet

Yeah I am too experiencing the same problem with the 3G network and the WiFi and the time is not correct on the automatic update , I contact the Lenovo support and they had told me the update is scheduled to release soon may be that will solve all this bug

Re: Dropping 3G connection, wrong time and loose cover in Lenovo ThinkPad tablet

This is really annoying the 3G network keeps loosing many time a day and I have to restart the tablet to fix this issue but that just few hours and then again the same story . my carrier is O2 . for time yeah the manual option works . this should be address by Lenovo as soon as possible at least the 3G one . and I am not concern about the loosen hook of the cover I can manage to live with that of the time being

I have just bought my Lenovo ThinkPad tablet few days ago and the 3G connection keeps dropping every time. The network is very weak and in some case no network at all . of course as support said reboots works but not for long . I think I have to give up this tablet and switch to something good for that matter iPad will be the good choice