Thread: Suggest me Lenovo laptops with good screen resolution.

Arrow Suggest me Lenovo laptops with good screen resolution.

I am planning to purchase a new Lenovo laptop with good screen resolution. I cannot found any Lenovo laptop with HD resolution. The screen resolutions of Lenovo laptops are not better than other competitor’s products. So please suggest me any Lenovo laptop with good screen resolution. Advice would be very welcome please.

Re: Suggest me Lenovo laptops with good screen resolution.

If you are planning to purchase a new laptop then I suggest you Lenovo ThinkPad W520. This is very nice device. The performance of this device is very nice. This laptop has a FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution. The screen of this laptop has 627:1. Contrast ratio. 627:1 contrast ratio makes for a really crisp and clear screen. This is really very nice laptop.

I am using Lenovo W520 laptop from more than one year. This is very nice Laptop. I love my laptop very much. This laptop has up to a 1080p FHD display. This laptop has remarkably bright and clear display. I like to watch HD movies in my Laptop. The Screen resolution of this laptop is very good. So if you are looking for Laptop with better screen resolution then buy this laptop. Hope this laptop will full field your all needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    I am using Lenovo W520 laptop from more than one year. This is very nice Laptop. I love my laptop very much. This laptop has up to a 1080p FHD display. This laptop has remarkably bright and clear display. I like to watch HD movies in my Laptop. The Screen resolution of this laptop is very good. So if you are looking for Laptop with better screen resolution then buy this laptop. Hope this laptop will full field your all needs.
    Thanks for the advice but, Lenovo T520 laptop is physically big in size compare to other laptops. I want laptop with smaller size. I like compact laptop with good screen resolution. So please suggest me some Lenovo laptops with Good screen resolution but laptop must be compact in size. Any more is also appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekon View Post
    Thanks for the advice but, Lenovo T520 laptop is physically big in size compare to other laptops. I want laptop with smaller size. I like compact laptop with good screen resolution. So please suggest me some Lenovo laptops with Good screen resolution but laptop must be compact in size. Any more is also appreciated.
    If you are looking for good screen resolution laptops with compact size then avoid Lenovo laptops. The customer support of the Lenovo is also not good. I recommend you Sony Z series laptops for you. I am also using Sony Z series laptop. The Screen resolution of this laptop is very nice compare to any other Lenovo laptop. So it is highly recommend you try Sony laptops.