Thread: Onscreen display has stopped working in Lenovo ThinkPad T500 2055

Onscreen display has stopped working in Lenovo ThinkPad T500 2055

Because of virus issues in my laptop I have done clean installation of windows 7 operating system in my Lenovo ThinkPad T500 2055 laptop and after installing the windows 7 when I tried to install hotkey pack at that time I get error and because of that onscreen display is not working in my Lenovo ThinkPad T500 2055. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Onscreen display has stopped working in Lenovo ThinkPad T500 2055

I would first suggest you to visit official site of the Lenovo and then you have to look for your laptop model number and then select support and download option. Now select operating system and then download Hotkey feature installation package from there and then try to install that and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get soled.

If you get same problem even after trying above solution also then let me know.

I totally agree with the above solution. You should download the latest installation package of Hotkey Features Integration and then when you try to install that in your laptop at that time you will not get any problem. You should run the installation file as administrator.

I have downloaded latest installation pack of Hotkey Features Integration from internet and with that also same problem is occurring. I have also tried to solve this problem by running it as administrator but that does not help me to solve this problem. is there any other way to fix this problem?

In your laptop if you have installed third party firewall then you should disable that and then you should disable that and then try to install the Hotkey Features Integration again and then see whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because many times installing firewall can also cause this type of problem. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible. If you need any more help then let me know.