Thread: Monitor calibration/settings for Lenovo T 81

Monitor calibration/settings for Lenovo T 81

I have this odd issue on my Lenovo T 81 . my Monitor calibration/settings is not perfect it look it bluish or "cool" tint and because of this I am not able to get the proper view of the image color in monitor and I am a designer so this color issue create many problem as the image do not look same when I print it . I looked everywhere but not able to found any answer to this and this is the brand new pc. I use the Adobe Photoshop application and I don’t get any error regarding the monitor profile is corrupt is that a Photoshop file or a system file. Can anyone here help me on this I would be really appreciate this?

Re: Monitor calibration/settings for Lenovo T 81

As far as I know laptop LCD's are never needed fine tuning and it don’t have any physical switch that can do this. So there is only one way and that is trough video driver itself. Now your problem so you get the blue tint. Look like there is some fault in your laptop LCD . and you can check it when you start the pc and you see the Lenovo start screen. How white the white does it looks and how black does black look . see if you have any loose connector connecting the LCD on the motherboard .

I thinks this is because on the FlexView, which is no longer available on the Current notebook. This make LCD look bad in all aspect. This Is really awful and there is nothing that you can do about that. Cutting costs is the reason.

Doesn’t worry just get some application to do it. There is few freeware programs that you can use for the adjust the gamma settings for your LCD. Look for it on the Google search engine I have one but able to recall the name at present . there are few that I can suggest but those are not free ware

1. Spyder4Elit
    2. Spyder4Pro
    3. Spyder4Express
    4. hueyPRO
    5. ColorMunki Display
    6. Studio Photo
    7. Studio View
    8. i1Display Pro

Well I didn’t tried this on the Lenovo ThinkPad T61 but there is an application named PowerStrip that let you to adjust various video settings on the computer.that mighth help you to adjust color temperature to more suitable settings