Thread: New note application on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i

New note application on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i

Previously I had used Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Mini pro and I have built in ,plain and simple application installed on my phone but now i am using Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i Android Smartphone from last two months the phone has great features and application but I am missing out those plain and simple application on my new phone ,I have tried to find out those application but not found anything plain or simple all are bloated like some office application, if anyone knows any simple new note application then please recommend me.

Re: New note application on Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i

I am using “evernote” and “note everything” application on my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc phone and if you want you can also try this to do list and you can easily get this application from the android market .

I want the new note application to make tiny notes of phone number and for book title or something similar I don’t want bulky application as you mention the “evernote” and “note everything” which are too bloated application, I just want a simple and plain application as I had previously in my Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 Mini pro .

I would like to recommend you to get “notepad” , “color notepad”, “ inkpad notepad “ application from the android market . the “notepad” application is plain and simple as you want it. the application has very basic functionality the user can only add, edit, and delete notes with this application, “color notepad”, “ inkpad notepad “ application are bulky but not too much you can use it till you not get the right one.

I would like to suggest you to download the Original Notes application for your phone and If you are not getting the simple and plain note application on your phone from the android market or anywhere else then I think you should contact to the Sony Ericsson as you said that you have the notes inbuilt ,plain and simple application on your previous Sony Ericsson phone so they will tell you where to get those simple and plain note application.

If you find it or they tell you how to get it, please let me know! I have been looking for it as well

Quote Originally Posted by mikexzhu View Post
    If you find it or they tell you how to get it, please let me know! I have been looking for it as well
    As per the suggestions given above, havent you tried the program called Evernote. It is a free application that you can easily get from the android market. Evernote - addresses your sync concerns. It syncs across platforms (Android, PC, iPhone, web). For more information. Alternately you can also go for ColorNote.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"