Thread: Repairing the AV cables of nintendo wii

Repairing the AV cables of nintendo wii

I have sent my Nintendo wii for servicing through shipping , i just wanted to know how much time it will take to repair my wii? I have sent my Nintendo console, my AV cables and game disks, they have detected that my AV cables are having some problem and will be replace them. They said that it will take 10 to 15 working days to replace it. I have serviced my wii in one day before then why they need so much time now?

re: Repairing the AV cables of nintendo wii

They might be searching for all the possible faults in your wii system and will solve them before sending it back to you. since this is repeated problem you might also be having other problems along with AV cables. They would want to make it a last time so you won’t have to visit then again. may be last time it was some minor fault and that is why they serviced it within a day.

What if they are not able to find any other problems than just a AV cables. Because i had problem like flickering textures and distorted pixels, what if they don’t find any such problems? I have written all the problems in a letter and provided them. Would they only try for easily serviceable problems and leave other or they will service all the possible problems on it? Time period of 15 days is quit long period!

No, they will not return your wii unless it is completely repaired. One can always say that what if they could not find your problem or re-produce it at their systems. They have all of your system components so they will test all of them they only don’t have your TV. Have you checked your TV for any problems? You could have test your wii on other TVs to confirm the problem.

If the repairer at Nintendo can’t solve your problem then they will either send it back or will give you new wii. I Hope they can solve your problem. I have heard that they keep back up of your data and when they give you the new one they put it back into it. So this way you won’t even lose your data and still get replacement of the wii system. If you had sent your game disks with your wii then they will also send it back with same package.