Thread: Will Dell Ericsson 5530 and Dell AzureWare DW700 work with Gigabyte S1080?

Will Dell Ericsson 5530 and Dell AzureWare DW700 work with Gigabyte S1080?

So that’s the question that I have in my mind which I would like to ask with you all, I am planning to put the following 2 cards in my tablet and they are Dell Ericsson 5530 AT&T 3G+GPS WWan Mini PCI-e Wireless Card and the other is Dell AzureWare DW700 GPS Mini-PCIe Card. Well the only question that I have in my mind is its compatibility. Since both the cards are from dell. So what do you all have to say about the same. Can you please tell me.

Re: Will Dell Ericsson 5530 and Dell AzureWare DW700 work with Gigabyte S1080?

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    So that’s the question that I have in my mind which I would like to ask with you all, I am planning to put the following 2 cards in my tablet and they are Dell Ericsson 5530 AT&T 3G+GPS WWan Mini PCI-e Wireless Card and the other is Dell AzureWare DW700 GPS Mini-PCIe Card. Well the only question that I have in my mind is its compatibility. Since both the cards are from dell. So what do you all have to say about the same. Can you please tell me.
    Ok that would be a very difficult to say anything about it. Well I did have a close look at the pictures of the cards that you have specified and looking at their size I don’t think so it will easily fir inside the tablet that you have. Well that’s my overview well the case would be different in reality but I would ask you to take another opinion from someone else as well regarding this may be that would help you.

I would advise you to stay away from it because unless and until gigabyte releases some supported products I would advise you to stay out of it, that’s what I would say. Si suppose you did understand what I have said here. my opinion would be not to go with that, rest if you want to experiment then its upon you.

Ok I was hoping that someone could say yes and I would jump in to say how? But that’s not the case here. I am getting negative responses here for the proposed additions in the tablet.

Anyways I am still here, I hope if there is some way out to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Ok I was hoping that someone could say yes and I would jump in to say how? But that’s not the case here. I am getting negative responses here for the proposed additions in the tablet.

Anyways I am still here, I hope if there is some way out to get that.
    Hi, if you look at the image of the tablet then tell me where is the space to add that both the cards. Simply not possible to add it. So don’t waste time making some unnecessary changes in it, that’s what I want to say here.