Thread: Getting error:004 “system files corrupted” in nintendo wii

Getting error:004 “system files corrupted” in nintendo wii

Every time i turn on my system i get error message saying system files corrupted. Nothing happens after that and i have to turn off my system. When contacted the customer service they said i must have downloaded the illegal software on my wii system. But actually i have never downloaded such software.i have only downloaded the firmware for it. This has all started since i played Skyward Sword. I haven’t got any help from Nintendo but hope you guys help will me!

Re: Getting error:004 “system files corrupted” in nintendo wii

Have you bought the used system? Old user may have downloaded the unauthorized content on it and that is why you are getting this error. This error is not seen much unless you have downloaded which is against their policies. If you have SD card connected to it then remove it. Because the code you are getting suggest that your system is trying to load unauthorized software on it and that is the reason you are getting this error. As per the Nintendo , if you do unauthorized modification to save the data then it may corrupt game play or wii consoles . so you better try removing the them and then start the system.

Re: Getting error:004 “system files corrupted” in nintendo wii

By looking at the code it looks like when made a firmware update it has corrupted the system and its files. You should contact the Nintendo and report about it. There are many users who have reported the same problem after the firmware update. Hope they can provide any solution on it.