Thread: DDR dance pad not working on new Wii?

DDR dance pad not working on new Wii?

Hi , i have bought a new Wii and it does not have any support for the GameCube controllers. I have heard that all the DDR dance pad uses these controllers! Is there any chance by which i can connect it by USB? I have seen USB ports at the back of the console . since these console don’t have support for GameCube controller how am i suppose to connect the devices that are meant to be connected with it?

Re: DDR dance pad not working on new Wii?

I think you will need to replace it for older version if you want your devices to lay on it because Nintendo doesn’t allow these devices to use on new consoles anymore. You can’t make any adapter to USB for using it on your console. You will also need additional drivers for connecting that which is not legal by the Nintendo. I think that Nintendo should think about this.

Re: DDR dance pad not working on new Wii?

I think the only place where you can get older Wii consoles is Gamestop.if you have bought it from the Walmart or from Best Buy then let me tell you that they sell only new "WII minus". I also bought the new Wii and now regretting it. DDR is not even GCN game. It is will not work on the wii system and this doesn’t make any sense. My last two consoles were Coleco Vision and Atari 2600. I am looking to see if i can exchange my new console to old one.