Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012

How to use Remote Drive on Symbian Belle

I have recently updated my phone to Symbian Belle and I have found that the "Map New Drive" in File Manager is missing, so now my question is how will we use Remote Drive on Symbian Belle, is it possible or not, if yes then how, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??
Old 10-02-2012

Re: How to use Remote Drive on Symbian Belle

Quote:
I have recently updated my phone to Symbian Belle and I have found that the "Map New Drive" in File Manager is missing, so now my question is how will we use Remote Drive on Symbian Belle, is it possible or not, if yes then how, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??
Even I am looking out for the same answer as I am having the same case as that of yours, the remote drives have disappeared from connectivity after updating to the Symbian Belle, I have checked out for the same and there are a no of one having the same issue but then I have not yet found an officials addressing the same. I really hope that the Nokia look in to this matter as soon as possible.
Old 10-02-2012

Re: How to use Remote Drive on Symbian Belle

You can count me in as well, I think that this feature was very useful as we have been using remote drive to share files fast, I had been doing the same using joikuspot and N8 as router connecting it to the ipad, and even I want them to fix this out.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,