Thread: Can a game cause mess to my nintendo wii ?

Can a game cause mess to my nintendo wii ?

Hi, i was playing the modern warfare 3 on my Wii suddenly it has started to freeze my wii after about 15 minutes of gaming. It is also making beep noise! What exactly has happened to my wii? How can i fix this? Is this like game has cause something to freeze my wii ,because it freezes when i play game or using a Netflix on it?

Re: Can a game cause mess to my nintendo wii ?

Ok, check from where are you getting this sound, is it from speakers or wii itself only? If you are getting beeps sound from the TV speakers then it is a problem with your connection and if it keeps coming from your TV even after correcting the connection or if it is coming from wii then i think you will need to have a system repair. If you are getting this problem with “Gamecube ” games then you will need to have a system update in order to play those games.

The sound is coming from the wii only and i have tried formatting the memory and updating my system but i still get this problem. It is happening for all the games so it can not be the problem with specific game also and for more options i have problem with using Netflix also. So this seems to be the problem with wii only. Can you suggest anything that will stop this?

Do you have old wii or latest wii? Games like modern warfare 3 are dual layered games and older wii does not support this type of disk. Black Ops and Super Smash Bros. are some game that are also casing the freeze to wii. I also had freeze while playing the modern warfare 3 few times. Black ops was freezing after few hours of game and it happened every time i went on to play. Now i have send it for repairing and i also recommend you the same.