Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012

Flash player is not working after updating Nokia c7 to symbian belle

I have been using Nokia c7 and it was running on symbian anna and I have recently added the same to belle but then the problem that I am facing now is that the Flash player is not working, I mean that when I am playing .flv videos then the screen is just going blank, I was not having any such issues with the symbian anna, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about resolving it??
Old 10-02-2012

Re: Flash player is not working after updating Nokia c7 to symbian belle

Quote:
I have been using Nokia c7 and it was running on symbian anna and I have recently added the same to belle but then the problem that I am facing now is that the Flash player is not working, I mean that when I am playing .flv videos then the screen is just going blank, I was not having any such issues with the symbian anna, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about resolving it??
I am having the same issue after updating to the belle but then I am not having this issue for all the .flv videos, some of them plays fine where as some does not, I think that there is an issue with the resolution and bitrate but then I think that there should be a way to solve it out. I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have just found more and more people having the same issue but not a single solution to solve it out. I will like to know if there is any workaround for this.
Old 10-02-2012

Re: Flash player is not working after updating Nokia c7 to symbian belle

You can count me in as well, in my case I have noticed that just after playing one or two videos it is not playing any .flv video, the other thing that I wanted to share that I am not able to forward the videos which I had played without any issues. I am really waiting for Nokia to solve this out soon.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,