Thread: How to downgrade Nokia C7

How to downgrade Nokia C7

I have recently updated the Nokia C7 software to 25.8 but then the Arabic language does not seems to be there in this software and I need the same, so I am willing to downgrade back to the version 24.1 or some other version that has the Arabic language, so is there anyone who can help me with the process of downgrading???

Re: How to downgrade Nokia C7

I have recently updated the Nokia C7 software to 25.8 but then the Arabic language does not seems to be there in this software and I need the same, so I am willing to downgrade back to the version 24.1 or some other version that has the Arabic language, so is there anyone who can help me with the process of downgrading???
    As far as I know if you have upgraded to a higher version then it is not possible to downgrade it to a lower version and if you go for flashing then there is a risk of bricking the phone, so it is not recommendable as well, anyways I just wanted to inform you that the Belle is said to be available from February 2012 onwards, so you can try out the same and you might get the Arabic language after upgrading to it. Hope that helps.

Re: How to downgrade Nokia C7

I don’t think that the Arabic language will be there in the Belle update as these languages comes pre-installed on the and it also depends on the market where the device is to be sold, in your case the Nokia device might have not been intended to be sold in Arab speaking countries. I think that you should better contact the Nokia care and they will install that language for you. Just contact them and see what they have to say about the same.