Thread: Nintendo Wii is unable to turn on.

Arrow Nintendo Wii is unable to turn on.

I am using Wii from more than four years. The performance of Wii is very nice. I love my Wii. But now I am having problem with my wii. I am unable to turn on Wii. I stopped playing game on my wii before one. I turn on my Wii again after one month. But now my Wii is unable to turn on I tried several times but no success. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Nintendo Wii is unable to turn on.

I am having same problem with my Wii. My Wii is three years old. Today I try to switch on my Wii after two months but my Wii is not able to turn on. The red led turns on when I press the power button then green led turns on and the wii sounds like turning on. But after some that nothing happens with my Wii. So I am to play games. This is very annoying. How to solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Omarr View Post
    I am having same problem with my Wii. My Wii is three years old. Today I try to switch on my Wii after two months but my Wii is not able to turn on. The red led turns on when I press the power button then green led turns on and the wii sounds like turning on. But after some that nothing happens with my Wii. So I am to play games. This is very annoying. How to solve this problem?
    You are using your Wii after so long distance. So it may be hardware problem. Or remove all the cable from the Wii and then connect again it in Wii carefully. There are possibilities of loosed connection in connection wires. So if any cable Is not connected properly then this may cause this problem

Quote Originally Posted by Gaganvihari View Post
    You are using your Wii after so long distance. So it may be hardware problem. Or remove all the cable from the Wii and then connect again it in Wii carefully. There are possibilities of loosed connection in connection wires. So if any cable Is not connected properly then this may cause this problem
    Thanks for the solution but this solution is not helped me. I remove all the cables and connect them again carefully. My all cables are properly connected but still my Wii is unable to turn on. Now I am very frustrated with this problem. Please help me to solve this problem. Any help would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Omarr View Post
    This looks like your Wii has hardware problem. This problem is May because of the error in hardware. Your Wii is not used for more than two months. Some hardware parts damages if they not used from log duration of time. So contact to customer service. They will replace damaged part from your Wii. Hope your problem will solve soon. Best of luck!!!