Thread: Files (jpg, gif, bmp) get deleted from SD card of Lenovo ThinkPad tablet.

Files (jpg, gif, bmp) get deleted from SD card of Lenovo ThinkPad tablet.

this is quite weird that all the file with the extensions .jpg .gif .bmp and ,jpeg are get erased for the SD card. I can’t find any solution to this on the internet or anywhere else. I have seen this happening quite often on my tablet . this is really frustrating can anyone here help me to get rid of this I would be really glad to know this

Re: Files (jpg, gif, bmp) get deleted from SD card of Lenovo ThinkPad tablet.

I have the same issue like you are having and I found out this is causing because of the automatic directory synchronization. And because of this some of the files get deleted on the SD card . I put the files and its disappeared so the only solution is to this is locking the SD card. Works for me so far hopes its help you to. it’s inconvenient thought

I lose my file together on the SD card as well as the internal flash. I use to test the HDMI and VGA monitors in the field and I really irritated by the tablet that erased my files again and again and there is nothing that you can do about this. Can anyone tell how I can stop from happening this? Is there any way that I can write protect files instead of locking hardware

This is the extreme serious problem I have seen on the Android platform and, as far as I am concern , ought to be addressed right away so people stop having important files
    Arbitrarily deleted by the OS.

I have came across this issue and this is happening because of the media scanner problem that remove the picture & video files and this issue was in the OTA2 adb this issue is fixed now , although I am not sure this is the same thing that you facing