Thread: How to update Symbian belle in Nokia N8, C7, E7 and C6-01

How to update Symbian belle in Nokia N8, C7, E7 and C6-01

hi guys

So I was looking on the web for Symbian belle update for Nokia N8, C7, E7 and C6-01 and this is what I found Symbian Belle for nokia N8, E7, E6, C7, C6-01, X7. now that is the great news which I did not aware of but can anyone here explain me how can I do this update on my Nokia N8 and what all does this update has . I would be really appreciating if anyone here can tell me anything regarding this

Thanks in advance

Re: How to update Symbian belle in Nokia N8, C7, E7 and C6-01

That is very easy to do Your handset can be upgraded easily, wirelessly or, alternatively, a PC Ovi Suite. Updates through the device can be checked by opening the phone mode and dial * # 0000 #. Belle upgrade to Symbian smartphones will include more home screens and an improved browser. In addition, Belle's phone after the update can be downloaded from Microsoft's mobile applications, goat Lync and One Note.

Updated user interface it is possible to download only from a computer using a USB connection.

First, make sure that you have on your PC Nokia Suite to the latest version (3.3 or later). You can then connect your phone to your computer through the USB cable

This update has

• Removable and adjustable widgets: Clock, email, music player, contacts, and calendar-like widgets has been reformulated. Now the user a choice of five different sizes. size can be adjusted and they can be moved freely on the screen. This allows users to create a completely personalized screens. The new mode switching applications, allows the user to manage, for example via Bluetooth connection, and user settings such as switching tasks.
    • More and more home screens: Getting displays the maximum amount will increase from three to six.
    • Improved Status Bar: The status bar is even thinner, and its new look. The status bar is pulled down the notification bar that shows the most important settings, incoming messages, missed calls and more.
    • Revised Navigation bar: at the bottom of the navigation and menu bar of a new look by model Nokia N9-smartphone.
    • New applications: Microsoft's new enterprise software provides high performance applications. These include, for example, Lync (instant messaging functions for companies such as Microsoft Communicator), SharePoint, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Exchange ActiveSync Broadcaster.
    • Versatile lock screen: Lock Display basic information such as missed calls and incoming messages. Can be checked at a glance. The lock screen will now have a colored background.
    • NFC Devices: An operating system has built-in NFC devices , so images can distribute, touch the device with different products.
    • The visual multitasking: Allowing for higher and clearer outlook program allows the user to quickly switch between applications, and inspect the situation at a glance.
    • Runtime Status: Run-term use referred to in car mode-mode is a larger and more defined buttons, making it easier music player and manage applications in the car as well as improve safety.

I just called technical support and found out that at the the update is really not available for download N8 suite for all models (not to mention the other supported models). Apparently depends on the product code and the phone operator?! I think you check Navifirm, it's probably there